Land in Cap Martinet for Cultural / Commercial use.

Santa Eulalia Town

€ 900.000,-

ID 3446 - 01839

- Beds
- Baths
1.230 m² Floor
2.800 m² Lot


Are you looking for the perfect location to make your professional project a reality?

Next to the Hotel Destino, in a distinguished and peaceful environment, we offer a very special site.

The use of this plot is cultural for 70% of its surface and the remaining 30% has commercial use. These land uses allow multiple possibilities. For example, a cultural multi-space with an elegant, chill-out cafe, restaurant. Or a private club of high standing for cultural purposes and with 30% dedicated to  commercial use, where members can enjoy their free time as well as a business meeting point.

Combining an excellent and privileged location with the added attraction of an exhibition hall that will attract a quality clientele and a beautiful pine forest in which to enjoy the fabulous local weather, this 2,800 m2 plot is the ideal place for an elegant business project.

 A few minutes from Marina Botafoch, Talamanca and the Nobu hotel, the marina of Ibiza and many of the most flourishing businesses on the island, this land meets all the requirements to attract the most exquisite clientele.

 Permitted uses: cultural associationism, neighborhood associations, exhibition halls, club headquarters ... in 70% of the total and commercial use, hospitality in the remaining 30%.

 Building surface 860m2 cultural use, Commercial use, 370m2. Total area of the plot 2,800 m2 Uses not allowed, housing of any type, industrial.

Do not forget to request more information about this ideal property for investors, who are looking for a distinguished product aimed at an audience that increasingly demands products of the highest quality.
For your convenience, you are able to adjust the currency in which the properties are shown. In case the currency displayed differs from the currency the property is originaly listed in, the listing price may seem to change on a daily basis. No rights may be derived from these recalculated prices. This specific property is listed in EUR

Interested? Please contact the agents Giulia Metitore and Eva Perez.


Giulia Metitore

Sales Associate


+34 653 902 841
giulia.metitore@remax.es

Eva Perez

Sales Associate


+34 601 724 944
eva.perez@remax.es

Request more information

  +34 653 902 841


Like, share & tweet!